Release Notes: CodeRunner 3.1
Posted on Nov 8, 2019 | CodeRunner-3.1.zip
This minor release fixes a few issues and improves compatibility with macOS Catalina. Stay tuned for a larger release with lots of new functionality coming soon.
Notable changes in v3.1 include:
- Improved speed of code completion in C, C++, and Objective-C.
- Improved handling of file types and bundled file icons for all major coding languages.
- Improved display of variables when debugging using lldb (in C languages and Swift), with support for hierarchical nested structures and better object descriptions.
- Improved support for Go and fixed an issue with Go code completion.
- Fixed an issue preventing Java code from running correctly on some systems.
- Fixed an issue when using Split View with the code completion window active.
- A number of general bugfixes and minor improvements.