Release Notes: CodeRunner 3.0.1
Published on Oct 4, 2018 | CodeRunner-3.0.1.zip
This is a minor bugfix release. Notable changes include:
- Fixed an issue preventing App Store migration from completing correctly.
- Fixed an issue with debugging using gdb on macOS Mojave.
- Changed the default debugger to lldb instead of gdb for C, C++, and Go.
- Added the ability to show the full debugger log if the debugger fails to attach.
- Fixed an issue preventing the jQuery library from loading in some situations.
- Dragging and dropping a file onto the console now properly escapes spaces and meta-characters in the file path.
- Backward compatibility fixes for older versions of macOS.
- General fixes and improvements.