Release Notes: CodeRunner 2.3
Published on Feb 25, 2017 | CodeRunner-2.3.zip
Notable changes in this release include:
- Support for the Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro.
- Improved state restoration. Previously open windows, documents, and associated states are now fully restored between app launches.
- New indentation preference makes it easy to set a preferred indentation without modifying each language configuration separately.
- Smarter behavior of the tab and backspace keys when dealing with spaces-indentation.
- Expanded support for character encodings, and improved automatic detection of encoding when opening documents.
- Indentation of wrapped lines in the editor to reduce clutter.
- Fixed an issue with debugging using gdb on macOS Sierra.
- Print now includes syntax highlighting and line numbers.
- More neatly organized list of open documents under the Window menu and when right-clicking the dock icon.
- Ability to initiate running of code when right-clicking a tab.
- Text find shows the number of occurrences and highlights all results.
- Wrap lines preference affects the console in addition to the editor.
- Lots of minor improvements and bug fixes.